Capital Endowment Program
A founding vision of the South Bend Parks Foundation...
...is the creation of a long-term endowment fund that can be used to support the capital bricks and mortar needs of our parks system.
At the present time, long term capital needs are in front of the Parks System, while at the same time, the South Bend Parks System does not possess the financial resources to accommodate all of the capital needs.
The Foundation is seeking those individuals and business enterprises who share our vision and passion to create a long term endowment opportunity that will lead to achievement of our vision.
The Foundation would like your assistance.
What are some of the current needs where renovation investment is necessary in the short-term?
- City swimming pools at Potawatomi and Kennedy
- Howard Park Ice Rink and Seniors Center
- Leeper Park Tennis Center
- Rum Village Nature Center
- Renovation and improvements to Erskine, Elbel and Studebaker Golf Course(s)
How to participate
- Contact the South Bend Parks Foundation at 574 287 PARK (7275)
- Express your interest in assisting in the Capital Program funding and endowment
- You will be connected to a Parks Department Representative who will walk you through the process