Howard Park Recreation Center
A place where our community's adult population can enjoy the pleasures and camaraderie of their peers. Activities suited for all adult capabilities and interests including parties, guest speakers, crafts, card clubs and health seminars. The center is open to all citizens 55 years and older in the area.
Other Activities (subject to change)
- Free daily blood pressure screening
- Parties & Bingo
- RED HAT Ladies Club - Day & Overnight Trips
- Guest speakers
- Specialty classes
- Walking group
- Scrap booking/Card Making & Stamping
- Wii bowling, Wednesdays at 11:30.
- Healthy, Wealthy & Wise Program 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 11am.
- Wii Yoga Mondays 10am.
- Myrtle Beach / Charleston SC. Trip April 28 - May 4, 2013 - SOLD OUT
- Annual Senior Citizens picnic - May 29, 2013
- Summer 2013- Pickleball & Archery
- Machinac Island Trip Sept 16 - 21, 2013
- South Bend Community Olympics - August 10 - 22, 2013
- Call for information about our Olympiad in Training sessions.
Fly Tye Class - The St. Joseph Valley Fly Fishers Associations beginners classes starts on February 5, 2013 on Tuesday nights for seven weeks. Call us for more details.
Must register for specialty classes which are subject to class fees.
Activities schedule subject to change without notice.
Do you want to have a party and have no room in your home? The Howard Park Senior Center is available for Anniversary Parties, Wedding and Baby Showers, Group and Business meetings for groups up to 40. The rental rate is $38.00 per hour +7% tax with a 3 hour minimum. Call Rose Kaufman at (574) 235-9428 for information.