Howard Park Recreation Center
A place where our community's adult population can enjoy the pleasures and camaraderie of their peers. Activities suited for all adult capabilities and interests including parties, guest speakers, crafts, card clubs and health seminars. The center is open to all citizens 55 years and older in the area.
Other Activities (subject to change)
- Free daily blood pressure screening
- Parties & Bingo
- RED HAT Ladies Club - Day & Overnight Trips
- Guest speakers
- Specialty classes
- Walking group
- Scrap booking/Card Making & Stamping
- Healthy, Wealthy and Wise program - Check out the our wellness program Healthy, Wealthy and Wise here at Howard Park for people 50 years and older. We will talk about healthy lifestyles choices, some food alternatives, and a reasonalbe exercise regimen. This is a FREE program and meets Mondays 11am. For more info call Rose at the Center.
- EXERCISE CLASS - Beginner exercise and people with arthritis, put on your tennis shoes and join us for an easy class. This class is at 10am every Monday.
- Recieve our monthly newsletter free by email. Just call the center for details.
All the information and registration information for the 2015 Community Olympics will be located here.
Must register for specialty classes which are subject to class fees.
Activities schedule subject to change without notice.
Do you want to have a party and have no room in your home? The Howard Park Senior Center is available for Anniversary Parties, Wedding and Baby Showers, Group and Business meetings for groups up to 32. The rental rate is $40.00 per hour +7% tax with a 3 hour minimum. Call Rose Kaufman at (574) 235-9428 for information.